39.5 HOURS REMAIN
http://doz.digitalmzx.com/
November 24, 2005
The DoZ has been pushed back an hour. It will now begin at 1PM EST/6PM GMT on December 26.
November 20, 2005
Judges chosen: Wervyn, ShloobeR, wildweasel, seven. #doz canned due to lack of interest.
October 2, 2005
NO ANONYMITY RULE. See the DoZ page for more details.
September 20, 2005
Hey, good news for people who are banned from and/or hate #mzx: I have a channel set aside for DoZ announcements. That channel is, appropriately, #doz on Espernet. Though the channel is moderated, you can seek out and /msg your team members there if you have to form a channel at the last minute or anything. People who are looking for a team beforehand can go there too I guess. I'll also post hourly notices stating how much time is left in the DoZ while it's in progress. What more could you ask for?
Signup form goes online on Monday, December 12, 2005
Topics will be announced on Monday, December 26, 2005 @ 1PM EST/6PM GMT
Deadline for judging results is Tuesday, January 11, 2006

Help
This topic is locked





















