dMZX Forums: MZX Graphics Comp postponed - dMZX Forums

Jump to content

If you are new to DMZX, please take the time to look over the FAQ pinned in General before asking a question.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MZX Graphics Comp postponed need contestants

#1 User is offline   Akwende 

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 317
  • Joined: 03-August 00
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 June 2001 - 08:48 AM

The MZX graphics competition I was to hold this week end will be postponed.

Tentative Schedule is for the weekend of the 30-31.

The following people have registered.

Artith
Bocco
Ryohei
Wildweasel

Others have posted interest however I haven't recieved any registration from them.  Registration is need so I can add you to my records.

For more info on the competition check out www.digitalmzx.com/akmzx/comp.htm  **typo contest is 48hrs not 24 however 2 days is correct**

To register you need to email me.

Unless I get a few more contestants the competition will have to be canceled.

NOTE. If anyone else wants to participate but can't do it the weekend of the 30-31 PLEASE let me know when (48 hrs) you can participate prior to the date (ie if you can do it 29-30 or something like that.


0

#2 User is offline   Hercules 

  • ze Dutchman
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 490
  • Joined: 22-October 00
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Hague, The Netherlands

Posted 21 June 2001 - 08:57 AM

I posted some news about it on the IF page yesterday (hopefully that'll draw you some attention). I'll post some news about it being postponed soon.
0

#3 User is offline   weasel 

  • bleh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,915
  • Joined: 23-December 00
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hillsboro, Oregon

Posted 21 June 2001 - 05:46 PM

Will the entries for this contest be availible to the public?
0

#4 User is offline   Akwende 

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 317
  • Joined: 03-August 00
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 June 2001 - 01:26 AM

Yes, after judging the files will be available for the general public, unless of course one of the contestants doesn't wish this, and then probably only pictures will be available.
0

#5 User is offline   skyeblade 

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 302
  • Joined: 27-November 00
  • Location:North Carolina, USA

Posted 25 June 2001 - 03:32 AM

Wow, graphics.  Akwende sure knows what MZX is about.
0

#6 User is offline   Bocco 

  • Some guy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 514
  • Joined: 09-February 01
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 June 2001 - 05:14 AM

Actually, 26/27 is the last real chance I have. I leave on the 28th...............................................

..that's enough ellipsis for now.

0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users