dMZX Forums: New website! - dMZX Forums

Jump to content

If you are new to DMZX, please take the time to look over the FAQ pinned in General before asking a question.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New website! Yay, I finally uploaded the TimeZone Software Website!

#1 User is offline   Fred 

  • Radical Communist
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 456
  • Joined: 02-November 00

Posted 18 June 2001 - 07:31 PM

Just a little announcement to say that I've finally put up a website where anyone who's interested can read about my latest gaming projects and all that stuff. The site also includes an articles section, member profiles (ok, just one at the moment!) and other assorted stuff. No downloads yet but expect a few soon.

The URL is written below in my signature thingy...

(Edited by Fred at 2:38 pm on June 18, 2001)

0

#2 User is offline   SEGA 

  • Major Ace
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Deactivated
  • Posts: 1,721
  • Joined: 21-October 00
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 June 2001 - 01:16 AM

Nice looking webpage, and great (and informative) article on the character conversion process. But what I'm really impressed with are the graphics in Chronoshock.. all I can say is WOW! Keep up the good work. BOOOOOO!
0

#3 User is offline   NoahSoft 

  • DMZX Fo' Life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,552
  • Joined: 14-May 01
  • Location:Canada

Posted 19 June 2001 - 01:30 AM

SEGA? Something wrong? You're so nice all of the sudden. What's up?
0

#4 User is offline   SEGA 

  • Major Ace
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Deactivated
  • Posts: 1,721
  • Joined: 21-October 00
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 June 2001 - 01:54 AM

Quote:
Quote: from NoahSoft on 8:30 pm on June 18, 2001
SEGA? Something wrong? You're so nice all of the sudden. What's up?[/quote]

I'm not always a dick.. Sometimes I can actually be serious.. But that's rarely, don't let it fool you ;)

But I don't go out of my way to be a dick unless I feel the person deserves it (like Wildweasel)

0

#5 User is offline   Aeon17 

  • Riders of the Apocalypse Needed - Apply within
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 153
  • Joined: 21-October 00

Posted 20 June 2001 - 03:28 PM

My reaction was the same as Noah's...but yeah, I could be a complete and total jackass when I wanted...but I'm not gonna waste that here, I'll waste it at SFGHQ where there's half a billion useless newbies.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users