Cameos WaNt OnE?
#1
Posted 12 June 2001 - 09:17 PM
So if you want to be in my game :cwm10: then please tell me. :Dance1: I'd be realy happy if you did. I'M really looking forward to your replies. :jump: I mean, I think it would be awesome if someone like Inmate2993 or CornSalt said something....but that probably won't happen. :laugh: That's a good joke. Remember, a cameo a day keeps the Cheesecake Avenger away. :smash:
#2
Posted 12 June 2001 - 09:51 PM
I'm newish to the comunity, havn't yet released anything, am good with robots, okay at stories, and prety bad at other MZX things. I'm working on a Light Cycles game, and am considering a remake of the entire Zeux Pentology. I also highly enjoy puns.
Just letting you know, so my cameo, if you give me one, can kinda be acurate.
#3
Posted 12 June 2001 - 10:43 PM
This is pretty much the only subject that pisses me off...if you're going to make a cameo game in the first place, which I really wouldn't advise, don't bother with the cameo soliciting. Just be merciful to the rest of us and cameo your poor victims...ask them permission if you really want to.
Great Scott, you people are all the same. Go be original. This stuff is choking MZX...
#4
Posted 12 June 2001 - 11:58 PM
#5
Posted 13 June 2001 - 12:13 AM
#6
Posted 13 June 2001 - 12:28 AM
I'm so angry I could explode!!! :cwm28:
How could this happen to me?
#7
Posted 13 June 2001 - 12:43 AM
"cornsalt dont remember nothing bout that, cornsalt should be studying for exam, cornsalt hate talking in 3rd person so will stop now"
cameos are fUn
#8
Posted 13 June 2001 - 12:52 AM
(Edited by Tixus at 7:53 pm on June 12, 2001)
#9
Posted 13 June 2001 - 05:01 PM
#10
Posted 18 June 2001 - 07:49 PM
1) One get's to know a select group of people in a community, or better still get's to know all of the people he can know in the community.
2) One decides that on the project at hand (A MegaZeux Cameo-Style game), and queries people regarding the plot of the game. (e.g. "I was thinking of including you in my game...")
3) The plot is compiled after considering those who accepted the offer of a cameo.
However, if one chooses to bend these rules greatly, and begin "mass-cameoing", the results will definately be, an unenjoyable and mostly not funny MegaZeux game, starring the people stupid enough or low enough in the community to allow themselves to be on of the many "mass-cameoed". The entire,"Hello there, what's your name? And do you want a cameo?" Technique rarely builds a complete and enjoyable MegaZeux game, but rather one filled with strangers and idiots. Bare in mind, if you wish to reply to this, all of this was written according to my _OWN OPINION_.
#11
Posted 19 June 2001 - 02:15 AM
--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
"He's mad at this guy for chewing his thread out."
#12
Posted 19 June 2001 - 03:45 AM
#13
Posted 20 June 2001 - 03:16 AM
Alright, I've had enough of this. WOULD YOU LIKE TO STOP BEING A COMPLETE MORON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ARGH! Games with cameos built into the story are funny. Games with a story based around cameos are not, GET IT!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
#14
Posted 22 June 2001 - 04:44 AM
Whoa, it's Bhirsh13! ?:)
byebyebyebyebye
#16
Posted 22 June 2001 - 07:21 PM
(Edited by skyeblade at 2:22 pm on June 22, 2001)

Help









