Page 1 of 1
Game Graphics Tutorial big help for everyone
#1
Posted 23 June 2001 - 06:32 AM
Check out Tsugumo's great tutorial about making tile-based graphics for games. While it is mainly aimed at RPGs with the focus going towards snes games, the lessons are useful to everyone. Even mzxers can benefit from the theoris behind sprite graphics in 2 colors.
#2
Posted 23 June 2001 - 06:48 PM
That's pretty cool. Has anyone checked out his games? Apparently he likes making games in QBasic. The graphics are really cool. I actually sent him an e-mail, and in it I explained about MegaZeux and stuff. Think we'll see him making games here anytime soon? :)
#3
Posted 23 June 2001 - 08:33 PM
Psst.. I used to make gamed in Qbasic with the Future Library thingie. However, Online games has gotten me less motivated to become creative.
#4
Posted 23 June 2001 - 10:46 PM
This helped a lot, now I can make halfway decent GFX in RPG Maker.
#5
Posted 24 June 2001 - 07:48 PM
That's a great site for it, not only for RPG's, I used some of his tips to spruce up my screensaver I made with The Games Factory (www.clickteam.com).
-Spike
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1

Help







