dMZX Forums: New logo - dMZX Forums

Jump to content

If you are new to DMZX, please take the time to look over the FAQ pinned in General before asking a question.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

New logo I like this baby

#1 User is offline   NoahSoft 

  • DMZX Fo' Life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,552
  • Joined: 14-May 01
  • Location:Canada

Posted 20 June 2001 - 07:31 PM

Okay... After each post ima put a frostyangel. Just thought I'd let you know. I may consider changing my name to frostyangel.

:eyes:/> like so.
0

#2 User is offline   megaboy2400 

  • Oldbie.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,054
  • Joined: 20-October 00

Posted 20 June 2001 - 07:57 PM

Wha??? FrostyAngel? What do you think you're doing?
0

#3 User is offline   Aeon17 

  • Riders of the Apocalypse Needed - Apply within
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 153
  • Joined: 21-October 00

Posted 20 June 2001 - 11:36 PM

:furious:/> Noah, I challenge thee! I will become the GOD of abusing smileys! Ahahahahahahackcoughdieetc. :furious:/>
:p/> J00 Will perish, mortal! :alarm:Warning! Warning! Failing to bow down to Lord Aeon will result in an immediate death!:D/>
:eyes:/> You're going to die!
:(/> All hail senor Aeon! Hola! :furious:/> I AM NOT SANE!
:)/> Bow to me or feel the wrath of my chainsaw! Ahahahahaha! I'm done.
0

#4 User is offline   Tixus 

  • cancelled by fox
  • Group: DigiStaff
  • Posts: 1,841
  • Joined: 11-December 00
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Springfield

Posted 20 June 2001 - 11:47 PM

GRAH!!!  So...ANNOYING!!  Cut it out with the smilies, already!
0

#5 User is offline   Aeon17 

  • Riders of the Apocalypse Needed - Apply within
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 153
  • Joined: 21-October 00

Posted 21 June 2001 - 02:35 AM

I'm sorry, that was the stupidest thing I've ever done. Really, what the #### was I thinking? Okay, NOW I'm done ranting, being an ass, and being an idiot.
0

#6 User is offline   Eagle1 

  • Not to be Confused with the U.S. Postal Service
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 343
  • Joined: 11-October 00
  • Location:The Scenic Cornfields of Indiana

Posted 21 June 2001 - 02:45 AM

:eyes:/> (cheers)

(Edited by Eagle1 at 7:51 am on June 21, 2001)
0

#7 User is offline   skyeblade 

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 302
  • Joined: 27-November 00
  • Location:North Carolina, USA

Posted 21 June 2001 - 02:53 AM

That makes you look so queer...
0

#8 User is offline   Aeon17 

  • Riders of the Apocalypse Needed - Apply within
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 153
  • Joined: 21-October 00

Posted 21 June 2001 - 03:32 AM

Amen to that, skye
0

#9 User is offline   NoahSoft 

  • DMZX Fo' Life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,552
  • Joined: 14-May 01
  • Location:Canada

Posted 21 June 2001 - 03:50 AM

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR QUOTE!!! WHOLEY SHIT!!! At any rate stop being an #######.

:eyes:/>
0

#10 User is offline   Exophase 

  • Laughing on the inside.
  • Group: DigiStaff
  • Posts: 7,155
  • Joined: 23-October 00
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, OH

Posted 21 June 2001 - 05:44 AM

I haven't seen a thread this polluted with absolute nonsense, annoying gifs and meaningless flaming in some time. *ahem* I'm closing this one.

- Exo

0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users