dMZX Forums: Antiarchive now +5... - dMZX Forums

Jump to content

If you are new to DMZX, please take the time to look over the FAQ pinned in General before asking a question.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Antiarchive now +5... Yes, another update (cuts inaugural ribbon)

#1 User is offline   Terryn 

  • ******
  • Group: DigiStaff
  • Posts: 2,960
  • Joined: 12-October 00
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 June 2001 - 04:40 PM

Long time no see Digital- college orientation sorta took up my time for the last few days.

Well, I added five items to the Antiarchive, making the total number of MZX items 61.

#1.  A Boring Game-by Nomad- Adventure
#2.  Al's Adventure-by Omega of Alstar (my sis stresses emphatically that it's a different Omega; besides, she's in Mindforge)- Adventure
#3.  Can't IV-by Maxim- Diseased, Corrupt Cans Parody (Play it and you'll be shocked.  Maxim was even slightly shocked himself)
#4.  Monochrome Horror-by Air Bolt- Adventure
#5.  Yoshi MZX Preview-by Chris Kohler- Comedy / Adventure (one of the older MZX games around)

That's that.  Maybe Omega or I will have something of our own up next time... maybe her game Allista or our joint game demo, but probably not.

~Terryn

I dream in Digital...

0

#2 User is offline   NoahSoft 

  • DMZX Fo' Life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,552
  • Joined: 14-May 01
  • Location:Canada

Posted 20 June 2001 - 07:27 PM

For each update post the adress again

:noahisasuckup:

0

#3 User is offline   Maxim 

  • Dismember
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,080
  • Joined: 09-October 00
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kyrgyzstan

Posted 20 June 2001 - 09:10 PM

I just have to reply to this one..

Heheh! ?what the #### was I thinking when I made that game? ?I'm (almost) ashamed that I made it, but it's still a cool game with an atmoshphere that can only truly be duplicated by me :D

NOTE TO TERRYN:
-You didn't upload "Hercules's 13th Labor"
-Your page wasn't updated with links to the new games.

(Edited by Maxim at 4:14 pm on June 20, 2001)

0

#4 User is offline   WNivek 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 99
  • Joined: 09-June 01
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Brunswick, NJ

Posted 21 June 2001 - 01:01 AM

I can only hope you were in a comma, coming off of life-support, when you made Can't IV.

On a similar note, I had heard somewhere that someone other than inmate had, mistakenly, begun work on cans 4. do you guys know anything about it, and where it might be found?

0

#5 User is offline   Terryn 

  • ******
  • Group: DigiStaff
  • Posts: 2,960
  • Joined: 12-October 00
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 June 2001 - 01:31 AM

Well, Maxim I fixed the two problems.

#1.  The Hercules file is now up.
#2.  The page WAS updated with the appropriate links, but without the right "last updated" date.  Well, anyway, re-look at it.

Noahsoft:  For your pleasure, I present the site address-

http://www.sapphirew...Antiarchive.htm

That is all.

0

#6 User is offline   skyeblade 

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 302
  • Joined: 27-November 00
  • Location:North Carolina, USA

Posted 21 June 2001 - 01:59 AM

Lol maxim made this I must download.  Yeah the game rule...

(Edited by skyeblade at 9:19 pm on June 20, 2001)

0

#7 User is offline   NoahSoft 

  • DMZX Fo' Life
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,552
  • Joined: 14-May 01
  • Location:Canada

Posted 21 June 2001 - 03:56 AM

At some point I think Aeon tried to make a Cans. Everyone was really irked off about it. Luckily it never got finished. Like most of his games. :freak1: Erm... Or Ermage as I prefer to say "N- Erm-aj: Noun having alot of Erm in relation to the previous quality. Ex: MUST ATAIN MAXIMUM ERAMGE" :erm: On the plus side Queerness is looking really uh... odd... :greedo:

:noahisasuckup:

0

#8 User is offline   cornsalt 

  • lets talk shop!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 949
  • Joined: 28-September 00
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 June 2001 - 06:15 AM

noah are you a homoseXual?
:pimp:
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users