Page 1 of 1
New logo I like this baby
#1
Posted 20 June 2001 - 07:31 PM
Okay... After each post ima put a frostyangel. Just thought I'd let you know. I may consider changing my name to frostyangel.
/> like so.
#3
Posted 20 June 2001 - 11:36 PM
#5
Posted 21 June 2001 - 02:35 AM
I'm sorry, that was the stupidest thing I've ever done. Really, what the #### was I thinking? Okay, NOW I'm done ranting, being an ass, and being an idiot.
#9
Posted 21 June 2001 - 03:50 AM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR QUOTE!!! WHOLEY SHIT!!! At any rate stop being an #######.
/>
#10
Posted 21 June 2001 - 05:44 AM
I haven't seen a thread this polluted with absolute nonsense, annoying gifs and meaningless flaming in some time. *ahem* I'm closing this one.
- Exo
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1

Help
This topic is locked






