-I didn't play Caverns first *suprise*; instead I played Super Zero 2 first.
-Flik! was next.
-Caverns was a distant third.
Posted 13 June 2001 - 01:52 PM
Posted 13 June 2001 - 03:41 PM
Posted 13 June 2001 - 04:31 PM
Posted 13 June 2001 - 04:37 PM
Oh yeah, my first post. Ain't that somethin'
Posted 13 June 2001 - 05:14 PM
Posted 13 June 2001 - 06:47 PM
* That about covers his live ;) *
Posted 13 June 2001 - 08:48 PM
I'm not entirely sure, but the first GOOD game I played was Crystal Cities. I think the first game otherwise (excluding Caverns and the tutorial) sucked big time, which would explain why I don't remember the name of it :P
I actually programmed over 4 incompleted games, (all in the DoA archive on Salty's site), before I even touched anyone else's megazeux creations, including an RPG battle engine which only somewhat sucked.
--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
"SALTY SALTY SALTY!!! I'm gonna keep calling you that, Cornsalt, until you stop believing I'm Greg! SALTY!!! >:P"
Posted 13 June 2001 - 09:16 PM
Caverns
Megakev's Space Adventure
Crystal Cities
Freakish Town
Univers
King's Castle
FCM
I don't remember the rest.
Posted 13 June 2001 - 09:32 PM
MMG6 was the first one I really liked, though. Maybe that game and Caverns were the ONLY ones I ever really liked.
Posted 13 June 2001 - 11:10 PM
Posted 13 June 2001 - 11:39 PM
--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
"Only today's newbies who DL MZXs3.1 or higher as their first Megazeux are unlikely to have played Caverns first :P"
Posted 14 June 2001 - 06:40 PM
Posted 15 June 2001 - 09:41 AM
(Edited by SNORK at 4:45 am on June 15, 2001)
Posted 15 June 2001 - 08:06 PM
Posted 16 June 2001 - 07:03 AM
I actually don't remember how I got that game. I'm sure it was from the old mWorld archive, but I can't remember how I found it. Oh well. Honor Quest it was.
Posted 16 June 2001 - 04:22 PM
Posted 16 June 2001 - 09:55 PM
Posted 19 June 2001 - 12:03 AM
Oh btw, forgot to mention my game I made... well it is called crazyness1 and I've already made a crazyness2. :)
Posted 19 June 2001 - 08:34 AM
Anyway, the first MZX games I played after Caverns (I can't remember the exact order) are probably Univers, Blue Buckaroo, Aaah! Bugs Demo, Quest of Durin Prerelease and Honor Quest (original). Probably some more that I got in the first batch of games that a friend of Hydra got from internet.
Posted 20 June 2001 - 11:33 AM
Posted 20 June 2001 - 02:07 PM
Posted 20 June 2001 - 05:40 PM
Posted 20 June 2001 - 07:14 PM