If any of you have these, please let me know.
Posted 12 June 2001 - 09:46 PM
If any of you have these, please let me know.
Posted 12 June 2001 - 10:48 PM
Posted 13 June 2001 - 12:15 AM
Just try doing it anyhow, he might not care. If he does care, and he's reading this forum right now, then he'll have already mailed you anonymously about this whole thing. It would be so awesome to see new Zeux games, cuz the ZZT-esque GFX just get on my nerves.
Posted 13 June 2001 - 12:50 AM
Also, I still need some new music. the only possible source I know of is the guy who did ZZT Enhancer, and that's only a portion of caverns.
Posted 13 June 2001 - 02:20 AM
Posted 13 June 2001 - 04:39 PM
Posted 13 June 2001 - 06:56 PM
Posted 14 June 2001 - 09:37 PM
Also, I still need the registered version of Labyrinth of Zeux... did anyone here ever register? Anyone know of a Warez site that has it? Anyone??? Please???
BTW, Blackwind, what do you think of Light-Cycles, and how's the graphics comming?
Posted 14 June 2001 - 10:13 PM
Also, I still need the registered version of Labyrinth of Zeux... did anyone here ever register? Anyone know of a Warez site that has it? Anyone??? Please???
BTW, Blackwind, what do you think of Light-Cycles, and how's the graphics comming?[/quote]
yay 2x2
the graphics are coming along
I'm putting together a world the shows different "choices?" of graphics for stuff
expect it absolutly no later than sunday
Posted 15 June 2001 - 03:01 AM
and what are your opinions on requiring the player to play through all of one game to get to the next?
If you were wondering, another reason I thought of doing an engine to make the game display with 2x2 per object was that I wanted to get more deatiled graphics, but many of the boards are already near the board size limits.
Posted 15 June 2001 - 09:23 AM
Why does Greg consider Megazeux to be his "most regretable error"?? Megazeux seems okay to me....
Posted 15 June 2001 - 08:58 PM
Posted 15 June 2001 - 09:02 PM
- Exo
Posted 16 June 2001 - 05:16 AM
While trying to find it on my own, I stumbled on an older shareware version of it. I like the title screen better, but the controls were wierd, especialy on my laptop, because it uses Alt & Ctrl to move left and right. No real problem on a regulat keyboard, but my laptop has no ctrl key on the right side, and the ones on the left are in the other order, so CTRL (right) is to the left of ALT.
Posted 16 June 2001 - 04:28 PM
Posted 16 June 2001 - 11:26 PM
(Edited by WNivek at 7:30 pm on June 16, 2001)
Posted 18 June 2001 - 12:16 AM
Posted 18 June 2001 - 03:26 AM
If any of you want my various unfinished works, let me know.
Oh, that's right! I -did- finish something! A strobe light for MZX, with terrible graphics.
woo! I'm good! well, maybe not. but still... !
Posted 20 June 2001 - 11:40 AM
I admit, it's a shame he didn't make more money off of it, but the real pity is that he considers that to be a "mistake" :(
Posted 20 June 2001 - 03:32 PM