dMZX Forums: Official Christmas 2005 DSDoZ Thread - dMZX Forums

Jump to content

If you are new to DMZX, please take the time to look over the FAQ pinned in General before asking a question.

  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Christmas 2005 DSDoZ Thread

#211 User is offline   Malik_Gynax 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 18-December 05
  • Location:USA

Posted 06 January 2006 - 06:40 PM

Thanks for the judgings, ShloobeR. Glad you liked my game, even though I'm totally awful with graphics.

I would've made the game itself more in depth, but I was pressed for time and at the end I was too tired to keep programming some stuff we wanted to add.

This was my first DoZ. I'll have to do a better job next time. heh heh.
0

#212 User is offline   TraumaFox 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 21-December 05
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 06 January 2006 - 08:32 PM

Ohhh, I didn't realize the DoZ was supposed to just be a joke competition. My bad. Next time I'll try to put less effort into a game.

PS: I actually made the title screen by hand. Perhaps if I imported a non-original picture, I could've saved a few hours with which to program a crouch feature for Shloob. I'M SOO SORRY <3
0

#213 User is offline   ShloobeR 

  • theire are with too much aaaaaaaaaargh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,984
  • Joined: 07-February 01
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Chair

Posted 06 January 2006 - 09:04 PM

thats okay i guess i can forgive you this once

This post has been edited by ShloobeR: 06 January 2006 - 09:07 PM

0

#214 User is offline   asgromo 

  • steiner, porsches
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,841
  • Joined: 04-May 02
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New York State

Posted 06 January 2006 - 09:18 PM

ShloobeR thank you you have made this the best DoZ ever
0

#215 User is offline   Val 

  • ring ring zap
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,233
  • Joined: 19-February 04
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Bartholomew

Posted 06 January 2006 - 10:05 PM

TraumaFox, on Jan 6 2006, 03:32 PM, said:

Ohhh, I didn't realize the DoZ was supposed to just be a joke competition. My bad. Next time I'll try to put less effort into a game.

PS: I actually made the title screen by hand. Perhaps if I imported a non-original picture, I could've saved a few hours with which to program a crouch feature for Shloob. I'M SOO SORRY <3

It's not. We just got way too many joke entries this time.

Also Tecki you saved the world

This post has been edited by Guy: 06 January 2006 - 10:06 PM

0

#216 User is offline   Micah 

  • Ancient Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,330
  • Joined: 25-January 03
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 January 2006 - 10:19 PM

Quote

EDIT: After looking over Weasel's scores (I'd held off until I finished mine), I have to say that I'm frankly appalled at his lack of followthrough in PLAYING ALL THE GAMES, theme interpretation, and awarding a 40 gameplay score to a game that consists entirely of pressing the right arrow key and 'A' over and over again. I would not recommend him for a judging position again.
THANK U SIR
♫ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄
0

#217 User is offline   KKairos 

  • not an actual chipmunk
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,245
  • Joined: 05-August 00
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 January 2006 - 01:44 AM

I actually liked Tecki's judging. (Xeirxes and I were Cyber-Mafia for the record.) His commentary on the shift key thing was awesome.
darganflayer.net kaikairos.dev itch.io
0

#218 User is offline   Goshi 

  • I'm dreadful of DRAGON.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,146
  • Joined: 23-April 01
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hihoukan

Posted 07 January 2006 - 03:22 AM

TraumaFox, on Jan 7 2006, 06:32 AM, said:

Ohhh, I didn't realize the DoZ was supposed to just be a joke competition. My bad. Next time I'll try to put less effort into a game.

Not really, most of us including me didn't feel like MZXing :(
0

#219 User is offline   ShloobeR 

  • theire are with too much aaaaaaaaaargh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,984
  • Joined: 07-February 01
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Chair

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:07 PM

so yeh i enjoyed writing those reviews as much as i did playing them (this is a joke) but anyone who may perhaps be OFFENDED by their entry's review I suggest that you either make a entry less prone to criticism next time or take it with a pinch of salt!!!11
0

#220 User is offline   Kuddy 

  • nobody
  • Group: DigiStaff
  • Posts: 4,823
  • Joined: 26-January 01
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philadelphia
  • 3DS Friend Code:4227-0979-0064

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:24 AM

This DoZ is over. Results and continued discussion can be found here.
Posted Image
bollocks
0

Share this topic:


  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users